In these times of Covid-19 we are still excited to be able serve you, and we are determined to do so in the safest way possible. In line with the latest orders given by the government, we have tweaked our service a bit.
Important Safety Information
How We are Keeping you, our Brazzinga Squad Safe:
- Going forward, we will be offering bra fitting by appointment only, but these can usually be made at short notice, just call us.
- Book an In-Store Bra Fitting or a Virtual Fitting from the comfort of your own home. This allows us to manage the flow of people and guarantee we have adequate time to sanitise between customers.
- Bras that were tried on and not purchased will be set aside for 24 hours before being restocked as per CDC guidelines. If a bra you need is currently set aside let us know and we will sanitise it, and hold it for you.
- A maximum of two customers in the store
- We are now booking appointments 7 days a week to guarantee a spot in our fitting rooms at a time that works for you.
- Walk-ins will be accommodated Wednesday to Saturdays only (during regular business hours), but keep in mind, you may have to wait for a fitting room to come available.
- Kurb side pick-up and delivery available
- You are welcome to shop for pyjamas and underwear without an appointment.
- We ask that as far as possible that you come to instore alone. As much as we love seeing your fam, lingerie shopping needs to be mostly a solo experience right now. Think of it as your much needed “me time”.
- Our website Brazzinga.com allows you to shop safely from your home, office, or out with your mobile phone 24/7.
- During this period we will deliver to you using TT Post free of charge, or you can collect kerbside.
- If you order the wrong item, return it to us within 2 weeks, unworn, with all the tags etc complete, and we will happily refund or replace the item. Fast (and expensive L) courier delivery is also available.
- We take payment in a number of ways that means you don’t have to visit for that.
- According to the CDC, "Transmission of coronavirus occurs much more commonly through respiratory droplets than through fomites." (Fomites- "objects or materials which are likely to carry infection, such as clothes, utensils, and furniture.") As such, bras that were tried on and not purchased will be set aside for 24 hours before being restocked.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the store
- We commit to frequent cleaning and sanitization of high touch points like door handles throughout the day by disinfecting commonly touched surfaces before opening, after fittings, frequently during the day and at closing, paying special attention to the doors
- We will sanitize the counter and payment terminal PIN pad after each transaction
How you, our Brazzinga squad and visitors can help keep us safe & healthy:
- Shop online. Most items we sell in-store are available for purchase online. So order items that you don’t need to be fitted for online and pick up or have it delivered.
- Bra/Swim/Lingerie shopping needs to be mostly a solo activity for a while. Besides, when was the last time you had a day out alone!? Help us limit the number of people in the store by shopping alone
- If you are not feeling well, please reschedule your visit.
- We will practice social distancing as much as possible, but there are spaces in our store that prevent it. Given the intimate nature of our services, this policy keeps both you and your fitter as safe as possible.
- If you are unable to wear a face covering due to underlying medical conditions, please call us to discuss your individual situation.
- We reserve the right to re-schedule your appointment if you arrive and you are visibly sick
- Please sanitize your hands upon entry to the store
- Mandatory mask use upon entry remains in place.
- If you have a return, please make sure you have the tags on the item as per our T&C’s
If you'd like to book an In-Store Bra Fitting or a Virtual Fitting from the comfort of your own home, click here.
I want to thank you in advance for your patience and kindness as we navigate the new health and safety protocols.
Will we make mistakes and do things wrong? Absolutely. Are we committed to learning from our mistakes, pivoting and figuring out a different, better way to do it? Hell yes!
We appreciate everyone’s support as we learn a whole new manner of retail and bra fitting, and can’t wait to welcome you back for the FUN and EDUCATIONAL experience that you know and love - just with masks and from 6 feet away.