- In-store shopping/ bra fittings will be appointment only
- Bra fittings must been booked
- Our floor space is a bit smaller, so a maximum of 2 persons will be allowed in store at a time
- If bringing a friend (please bring a friend) kindly provide their name when booking your appointment.
- Street parking in available
Call or email us for location details.
Q: Is there a cost for the fittings?
A: No. Fittings absolutely are free!
Q: How long are the fittings?
A: In-store appointments are set to 60 minutes as we don’t want you to you feel rushed in anyway.
Q: What if I’m late?
A: If you are running late for your appointment, please inform us via call or WhatsApp. We highly value punctuality as we may have back to back appointments scheduled. Being late may result in a shortened appointment or rescheduling.
Q: What if I don't need a bra fitting, just a bra?
A: If you don't need a bra fitting but simply want to purchase a bra, you are still welcome to schedule an appointment with us. Our store space is small and intimate, and we want to ensure that all customers feel comfortable and receive personalized attention when shopping.
Q: Are masks required in your store?
A: Masks are optional. If you prefer your fitter to wear a mask during your visit with us in the store, we are happy to accommodate your request.
Q: What if I need more time?
A: If there is an opening after your appointment time you are welcome to stay. More often than not, we are booked back to back throughout the day so check with your fitter if you can hang out a little longer